Bring your pet to live with us in our home when you go away or are having work done on your house. You drop off your pet and provide their food, treats and bedding, and we’ll do the rest! Pet Taxi pick-up and drop-off offered for local clients.
Home Care — Your Pet Stays At Home
Have peace of mind while on a business trip or enjoying a vacation and know your pet won’t get lonely while you travel. We will be there to take care of their every need. This includes 1-3 visits per day which includes:
- Food and fresh water
- On leash walk around the neighborhood for dogs
- Love and treats
- Trash day
- Home care – mail, plants and garden
- Waste and litter box cleaning
- Daily activity log or picture text
Whether Pet Boarding for your dog or Home Care, use our Contact form to request more information and to set up a time to meet. Reliable friendly pet care and dog walking since 1998.
Happy Tails Pet Sitting is licensed, bonded and insured.
According to Animal Watchers and More, there are many advantages to Pet Boarding. Some of these include (some have been modified from their original text):
- Professional attention. Trained staffers will care for your dog. In case of emergency, they will know how to administer medicine and give your pet approved treatments while they wait for you to return home.
- Medical care. If your dog has had prior medical conditions, they will be attentive and usually spot signs quickly. If your dog takes medications every day, a certified pet sitter or dog boarding kennel may be the best place to leave your pet while you travel. Trained employees will give your pet each dose of medicine.
- Proper exercise and diet. Pets, especially dogs, need daily exercise and good nutrition. Look for a business that is experienced and will offer exercise time and be willing to work with you if your pet is on a special diet.
- Safety. You’ll be able to travel knowing your pet is unlikely to escape into the streets.